- Yarn (including selected discounted yarns)
- Selected accessories: notions including stitch markers, point protectors, tape measures, stitch holders.
How to become a Rewards Member:
- It’s free and there’s no card to maintain‐‐everything is tracked by our computerized system.
- When you sign up, we’ll ask for your name, email or postal address, telephone, and zip code. knitch does not share this information with any other business or organization.
How to earn Rewards:
- When you make a purchase, let us know that you are a Rewards member.
- Spend $225 on qualifying merchandise to earn a $15 Reward which is good for 60 days.
How to keep track of your Rewards:
- When you make a purchase, your receipt shows how much you need to spend on qualifying merchandise in order to earn your next Reward and/or the date any earned Rewards expire.
- Mark your Rewards expiration on your calendar so you remember to use it.
How to redeem your Rewards:
- A Reward is just like a (paperless) coupon which has an expiration date. You have 60 days from the day it is earned to spend it. The computerized system will automatically cancel any Rewards that are not redeemed before the expiration date.
- You can use a Reward towards ANY merchandise or service sold at knitch
- Each time you redeem a Reward you have the option to enter your name into a annual drawing that will take place in January. The more Rewards you redeem, the more chances you have to win a prize. Prizes in the past have included: $100 knitch Gift Certificate, retired store samples, free classes, knitch mug, and more.
- Students may choose EITHER the 10% discount on all class supplies OR to accrue Rewards points.
- knitch reserves the right to suspend Rewards during special promotions.
- knitch reserves the right to alter or terminate this promotion at any time.