Returning for a second session…
Enjoy knitting a quick sweater, either in an adult size or child’s size. This seamless, top down cardigan with raglan sleeve construction is knit in an Aran weight yarn so quick it is! We suggest Remix by Berroco for a summer cover up or any heavy worsted wool for a go to, warm, chase the chill sweater!
- knit stitch, purl stitch, cast on and cast off.
- right and left leaning increases
- yarn overs (simple open weave lace pattern)
- pick-up & knit ribbed edge.
- US 9 and 10.5 circular needles(24″-32″) or size to obtain gauge \
- DPNs in smaller size or a second circular needle for sleeves
- markers, scissors.
- 532-836 yards heavy worsted, aran weight yarn.
Pattern available to view on Ravelry.com, called “Sandshore.” This will be provided free when you sign up for class.
Saturday * April 15, 29 May 13 * 9-11 AM * $50