Every pattern in the “Building Blocks” book focuses on the development of a skill while knitting a lovely square. Each square or block builds upon the skills learned in previous patterns, giving knitters more confidence, knowledge and skill. At the completion of the series, the reward is an abundance of knitting know-how along with 12 gorgeous blocks to assemble into a sampler afghan.
Staff-knit sample is on display at the store now!
- Cast On
- Bind Off
- Building Blocks booklet by Michelle Hunter
- 10-12 skeins of Hikoo Simpliworsted (mono or multi colors)
- (10 if you use one color for every block, 12 if you use a different color for each block),
- Or 1400 yards of an Aran weight yarn
- US#10 needles or size to get gauge
- Stitch markers
- Darning needle
- Row counter
Thursday * 6-8 * Every 4th Thursday of the month * Jenni * $200 (24 hours of class)