Similar to motifs and/or free form crochet, Mandalas are individual units in crochet that either expand from the center or are joined together. In this particular class, Carolyn will be exploring Mandalas on two different levels. The some of the crocheters who have been in the Free Form Class will be using Sophie’s Garden Tutorial which is a free download on Ravelery. She also will be teaching a less involved Mandala for those who are not as advanced.
The class is open for newcomers, but this is not a beginning crochet class. See below for sills required.
- Single and double crochet
- Slip stitch
- Pattern and chart reading
- Standing single and double crochet
- Magic circle
Supplies (10% student discount) :
- Hook F, G, H or hook appropriate to yarn choice
- 4 to 8 skeins of Worsted or DK weight yarn
Thursday * April 6, 20, 27 * 10-12 am * Carolyn * $50